[aprssig] 30 amp Twist Lock

Ron rgilson at adelphia.net
Sun Feb 5 14:03:35 EST 2006

Have you tried marine stores or on line ?  This is actually a common connector used for large boats.  Most large boats use either 30 amp or 50 (120vac) amp twist lock male connectors on there hull with a weather tight twist cap for protection when "Shore Power" is not needed.  Usually 3 wire 10awg SJ cord is used as a shore line.  Try USA Boating if there is a store near you.  Good luck.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.tapr.org/pipermail/aprssig_lists.tapr.org/attachments/20060205/e01ef3ea/attachment.html>

More information about the aprssig mailing list