[aprssig] Galveston, TX coverage

Mark Earle wa2mct at mearle.com
Sat Feb 4 08:45:23 EST 2006

 >All I got on my screen while I was near JSC south
 >of Houston were 2 trackers and 3 diigs.  Besides the
 >JSC digi,  W5RRR-7, the only other two digis I saw
 >were in  Louisana.  Houston didnt exist.

Well, there is an AI5TX-2 digi which has some antenna / feedline issues,
and one of the maintainers has had to work a lot extra lately.. you know
the routine! When that digi is working "right" Houston is "there" :-)

       ) )    de WA2MCT Mark
      ( (     Echolink 99190      Grid Square EL17HQ
       ) )    You will be assimilated... oooh, coffee!!
    _|****|   http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?wa2mct-7 Home
   ( |    |   http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=wa2mct-9 Mobile
    `|____|   wa2mct at mearle.com  wa2mct at juno.com  wa2mct at arrl.net