[aprssig] PSKMail Live CD

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Tue Dec 19 22:43:38 EST 2006

Steve Ford's January 2007 Eclectic Technology profiled a freeware
alternative to the Pactpr based WinLink 2000. Unfortunately for many
its only available in Linux. Fortunately, for the misfortunate there
is a Live Boot CD available from SM0RWO at

      <http://www.crusefalk.se/psklive/>

It is a 411 MB download as an ISO file ready to be burned. I have
booted it up on two different Intel based machines here and it runs
very nicely. The disk was hard to get as the first few days after QST
hit homes, the website got hammered pretty hard, It took me 12 hours
to pull the file!

If you do not have access to broadband or don't want the hassle I
have made it available at Ye Olde Disk Shoppe for the usual fee of
$3.50 ( covering, label, media, copying, mailer, Paypal and postage)

   <http://www.wulfden.org/DiskShop.shtml>

---
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog
   <http://www.wulfden.org/DiskShop.shtml>
    Home of the
       K107 Serial LCD Controller Kit   FT817 Power Conditioner Kit
       Tab Robot Laser Tag Kit            MSP430 Chips and Connectors
       Propeller Robot Controller         SX48 "Tech Board" Kit