[aprssig] backup pwr systems

VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Tue Dec 5 10:31:37 EST 2006

Ben VK5JFK wrote...

> Do you have a copy of the circuitry used by West Mountain Radio

I dug up the info sheet on the PWRgate and it didn't include the drawing.
The older model they sold just consisted of a couple of Schottky diodes plus
I believe a another diode & resistor for charging the battery. Their newer
model has a more sophisticated charging circuit that allows you to select
the maximum charging rate as well as being a 4 stage charger.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH