[aprssig] smallest tracker?

Rochte, Robert rrochte at gpacademy.org
Mon Dec 4 14:56:47 EST 2006

>Yes, the BeeLine GPS is currently only available in 70cm, although
>2Meter protypes are up and running. .  Weight?  2 ounce with battery.

That's close to what I need - I'm looking for a total system weight of about
30 grams (about half of the BeeLine, but perhaps it's lighter with a smaller
battery).

Sorry for not clarifying the size requirement in the first place...  I'm
considering this for a future student project here at our school - not solar
Montgolfieres this time, but homing pigeons! :)

73,
Robert