[aprssig] TNC-X anyone?

Art Hostmark ahostma at hostmark.org
Sun Aug 27 10:40:56 EDT 2006

I have a TNC-X and DR-135 combination that I am using for APRS.  It
works well for me.  I am using it connected to a real RS-232 port.  Set
it up and it runs and runs, neither tnc or radio have been powered off
or reset in months.

It is an easy build and the instructions were good enough for me to
understand.

Art KI4GYZ