[aprssig] ISS

tom burkhart tburkhar at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 09:31:48 EDT 2006

Currently the aprs system is not working on the iss, because the are
trying to set up sstv using the same frequencies.
The easiest way to see if aprs is active on the ISS is to look at the
fundu site http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/ariss/index.cgi
There is an article on www.issfanclub.com that mentions the status of
the sstv upgrade. That site also has information on the status of packet
and voice activities.

The sstv upgrade is also mentioned at
http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/2006/08/22/2/?nc=1

Tom