[aprssig] Path dupes

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Thu Aug 24 02:35:06 EDT 2006

Okay thanks, Stephen.     I note that better now is,
http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/aprs/fix14439.html
or
http://131.122.80.201/~bruninga/aprs/fix14439.html

And of course, http://info.aprs.net
It's hard for all of us to find time to adjust/update our obsolete settings
(especially if they still _seem_ to work for us), but I hope we will keep up
to help each other on our network.
73, Cap KE6AFE

P.S.  Steve K4HG, I know we're all very pleased to hear your findu 2U rack
mount Dell server was able to journey overnight to a new home.  Thanks to
you and our new hosts for all your work for us.  Hope the server made the
journey tolerably.