[aprssig] OK, one more question, PK-88

Jerry Wellman jw at desnews.com
Wed Aug 23 19:13:15 EDT 2006

Thank you all very much for your help on my APRS and W98!  Your suggestions
were invaluable and my demo on an old machine is ready to go.

As I was playing with the PK88, I noted that the manual I have (which
included some 1989 updates) didn't include some of the TNC's
commands.  This is probably off-topic because the commands really don't
affect APRS.....   I'm just curious what some of the commands do, they're
not all intuitive.

But....
If someone has any information on the PK-88's final upgrade, and willing to
answer some questions, please contact direct ( jw at desnews.com ) so we don't
bore the rest of the list!

Thanks!

Jerry Wellman, W7SAR