[aprssig] Tracking my trip

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Thu Aug 17 18:20:53 EDT 2006

Sounds like you probably want to use SmartBeaconing instead, to set
different beacon rates when you're moving or stopped.  Or at least make sure
both profiles are set to use the GPS.  If you turn on the
transmit-without-fix option, you can power off the GPS receiver and the
tracker will keep sending the last position, as long as it has power itself.

Scott
N1VG