[aprssig] Tracking my trip

Garren Davis garren.davis at qlogic.com
Thu Aug 17 14:55:44 EDT 2006

Last week I went on a trip to Lake Mead with an Opentracker in the car.

I had a GPS connected and the tracker set to transmit my position every

3 minutes when moving and every 30 minutes when not moving.

Looking on Findu I can see my raw packets all the way to the lake. When

I look at my track using the Line cgi the track stops at around Barstow.
Is

there something about the number of track points allowed on Findu that
would

cause this or am I doing something wrong.

Also I left the tracker on in the vehicle near the lake but forgot to
reset the location

in the tracker. So the tracker shows a location in Southern California
even though

it is still in Nevada.

Garren

KB6FAS