[aprssig] APRS wish list

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Thu Aug 17 12:07:52 EDT 2006

Anyone know if Garmin's put out another firmware update for the 276C
recently?  Last I heard, in Garmin protocol mode it would assign unique
names to duplicate waypoints.

I need to put together a photo gallery for the T2 - it looks great with the
176C.  Unlike the D700, it plots everything with appropriate symbols
automatically and sets the comment text and altitude.

Scott
N1VG