[aprssig] qAR & qAr, same igate

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Wed Aug 16 11:35:47 EDT 2006

Do you have multiple feeds for your IGate into APRS-IS?  If so, change
to a single feed.

I am not aware of which server software inserts an asterisk in the q
paths.  The software that is doing this is mangling the q construct.  I
would guess that since that software is also reinserting the packet with
the qAr construct, somebody has some bad server software out there that
isn't even dupe checking properly.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net