[aprssig] RE: Horse Enduro

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Tue Aug 15 04:01:08 EDT 2006

What I am doing at the moment is just "UI" this "HORSE,3,10:23,3,4,5,6,7,8"

My LINUX box has a TNC hanging off it and just looks for a UI frame with the
word "HORSE" in it.

It then split up the data into check point, time and horse numbers.

If they send again - who cares, MySQL just overwrites - it an update not
insert statement.

No error checks, but high insert rates

Andrew Rich
Amateur radio callsign VK4TEC