[aprssig] KPC+ and uiview and GPS

Mike Miller mike.kc9doa at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 11 22:29:18 EDT 2006

Try a serial port PCMCIA card. There are some on the market that
are about the same price as a serial to USB adapter. The one I
use is a Socket I/O and those are a little pricey but I  bought
it used on an auction site for about $30. Looks and acts like a
real com port and even works in DOS.

Mike kc9doa