Fw: [wl2kemcomm] Fw: [aprssig] Anyone know what DISABL is?

Mike Nettles Mike_Nettles at centurytel.net
Thu Aug 3 18:48:25 EDT 2006

Guys, I forwarded the DISABL post to the wl2k yahoo group and got this reply. Now that the problem has been made aware(most telpac node operators are on that list) they will start looking into it. We had the same problem with our telpac node and it was a new kpc3+ too. We ended up using agw and agwterm with the telpac node so it all runs together and that network feature is turned off since it is in kiss mode.
73
Mike kb5wbh