[aprssig] The D700 and a Samsung Cellphone

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Fri Apr 28 00:07:27 EDT 2006

Is the button for the received calls list the same one that selects the
entry to call?  My guess is that for some reason that particular button is
picking up RFI when the Kenwood keys up.  Or maybe something in the key
matrix decoder just THINKS it's that button.

My first thought would be to wind the charger cord through a ferrite core a
few times.  I have to do the same thing with my PC speaker cables to keep
the hum from the 2-meter rig in the garage out of the system.

Scott
N1VG

  _____