[aprssig] Google isn't my friend, it's Big Brother...

Wes johnston wes at kd4rdb.com
Thu Apr 27 17:06:15 EDT 2006

Since I can't post attachments here... http://www.kd4rdb.com/aprs/caevor.jpg
is what I saw earlier today.... a missing square in the middle of the
screen, exactly where the VOR station is supposed to be.

But now that I'm at home, I see that the mystery missing square is showing
up.  Perhaps a temporary issue on google's part?

What's that they say in the monty python movies... nothing to see here,
please move along.
Wes