[aprssig] aprsd confusion

Gerhard F5VAG f5vag at nerim.net
Tue Apr 25 19:01:20 EDT 2006

Doug,

This has nothing to do with Kenwood or UI-View. You can check your
beacons with aprsdecd, which is considered to be the reference. It
used to be on the TAPR site, but I can't find the link right now.
I've put a copy (for Win) here:
http://f5vag.nerim.net/files/aprsdecd.zip

--
73 de Gerhard, F5VAG / DL7MW