[aprssig] newbie help

Bill York iago at pobox.com
Tue Apr 25 11:55:37 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm a new amateur (KE5HWY) and am having intermittent success with the findu
lookup. it was working great for a while, and then last week it stopped
working. then started again, now stopped. I was hoping to get some pointers
since it appears to be working for everyone else. I don't believe i have
made any changes that would affect updates.

I'm running a kenwood th-d7ag. it is receiving data from my garmin just fine
and is receiving APRS data as well. Would you know why findu is not seeing
updates to my position?

http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=KE5HWY

i sincerely appreciate any help.

thanks,