[aprssig] WTB: serial GPS mouse

Tim Smith rt_smith at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 07:35:57 EDT 2006

I also bought a Deluo (the newer 5v model) from Scott.  It was plug and
play (after setting the proper voltage on the OT first of course).  I
am very pleased with the performance.  Fast lock and very strong
magnet.  Been running mine outdoors in the weather for a month now.
Scott also has all of the cabling and adapters to go with it too.

73,

Tim

http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?n1ti-8