[aprssig] Wiki frustration (was TNC vs AGWPE)

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Tue Apr 18 13:14:13 EDT 2006

The problem with the help screen (and some others) not coming up is because
they're hard-coded links that assume you're using URL rewriting to get rid
of the wikka/wakka stuff.  URL rewriting is easy in Apache, but the site's
running on IIS and I don't have a URL rewriting filter for it.  If anyone
knows where I can get a good free one, let me know.

Scott
N1VG