[aprssig] Bad path for a plane

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon Apr 10 18:03:01 EDT 2006

That packet would have been trapped at the source
if the first digi was simply a New-N digi.  We still have
hundreds of digis out there that have not done
the simple New-N changes to their parameters...

Bob

>>> Ron Stordahl <ron.stordahl at digikey.com> 04/10/06 4:59 PM >>>
The 'law' will have to be enforced by smarter digipeaters, which scan
the path and discards the packets which violate the rules.  With the
installed base of KPC3's and UIDIGI-ROM's that's going to be a long long
time....

Ron, N5IN