[aprssig] KPC-3 9.1 Digi settings - GPS turned on by default (it seems)

Doug Ferrell kd4moj at kd4moj.org
Thu Apr 6 18:45:59 EDT 2006

 Ok this is weird.... I have setup a 3rd KPC-3 Plus 9.1 digi.... but for
some reason I get this on #3:

Thu Apr  6 11:33:18 2006  KD4MOJ-7>GPS:APN391
Thu Apr  6 11:43:18 2006  KD4MOJ-7>GPS:APN391 V WIDE2-1

  It seems that GPS is somehow turned on (this is from a factory reset BTW).
I've "turned off" all the internal GPS options but this is still going on.

   This is a temp digi for a bike ride our local group is supporting but the
beacons (BLT's) are not going out like they are supposed to. I've modeled
this after my other two digis using the fix14439 site and those are working
fine except this one. I have no clue as to what might be going on here? I've
reset it 3 times already and started over setting each setting manually.

  	I'm kinda stumped on this TNC........

...DOUG
KD4MOJ