[aprssig] APRS Wiki

Stan - N0YXV n0yxv at gihams.org
Thu Apr 6 00:01:50 EDT 2006

I suspect it's also the reason why they post your IP address in your
comments. People that are honest don't mind (too much) letting people know
where the posting came from. Spammers and the like really hate their IP
address to be shown.

Another nice thing about the Wiki is that when you spot something false you
can change it or comment on it. If you find something false on somebody
else's web site you have to find their email address hope it's correct then
wait and wait until you might get a response. Then if you don't get a
response then you have to live with the wrong information.