[aprssig] Re: aprssig Digest, Vol 22, Issue 6

Andy McMullin Andy at rickham.net
Thu Apr 6 13:32:53 EDT 2006

My applications to join were similar.

I applied and was told nope the first time. I seem to remember that
when I tried again it asked for my callsign and again I was rejected.
Then it was "third time lucky".

With respect to UI-View registration -- mine took less than 30
minutes between mailing and getting it sorted. But that was when
Roger was alive (and at about the same time I first tried to join
this list with all its hassle factor).

--
Regards
Andy, G8TQH