[aprssig] APRS Wiki

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Wed Apr 5 12:38:08 EDT 2006

Wikipedia has a lot of good information on how the process works - and in
practice it seems to work a lot better than you might expect.  As long as
there are plenty of people looking at the information who know if it's good
or not, we can keep misinformation to a minimum.

Thanks to everyone that has contributed so far, even just in the creation of
stubs.  The more activity there is on the site, the more people will
contribute.

Scott
N1VG