[aprssig] APRS Wiki

Robbie Robertson mwrobertson at comcast.net
Wed Apr 5 12:31:21 EDT 2006

Yes!  I was able to delete my own comment.. Now, can others delete my
comment or comments from others??

Another question that comes to mind, and maybe I am misunderstanding the
purpose of a wiki page... Does this mean that someone coming to the wiki
info page for guidance, get good information, or the type of
misinformation that may still be around on various out of date web
pages? Who is going to regulate the information from everyone. If it is
not "good" information and "current" information, why are we doing this
then?

Robbie