[aprssig] WinAPRS HELP

Herb Gerhardt hgerhardt at wavecable.com
Wed Sep 28 14:12:38 EDT 2005

WinAPRS Version 2.8.0 will run with Precision Mapping Version 5 only and
with the Tiger Maps which are available for free download.  Keep in mind
that PM 5 maps will only be shown on 2/3 of your screen.  Therefore there
is also another version of 2.8.0 for pm3 which will run with the Tiger Maps
and Precision Maps Version 3.0 or 3.5 and show the map on a full screen.
That is the version I am using.

These Precision Maps are no longer available for purchase, so you would have
to find someone who has a copy and load the desired maps on your hard drive.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask me directly.

Herb, KB7UVC
NW APRS Group, West Sound Coordinator
Our WEB Site:  http://www.nwaprs.info