[aprssig] Xastir?

A.J. Farmer (AJ3U) farmer.aj at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 13:11:18 EDT 2005

You can run Xastir on Windows through CYGWIN.

This document explains how to do it:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/xastir/xastir/README.win32?&view=auto

Be warned, this is not a trivial install, but it works.  Just go step
by step and be patient and you will be rewarded with being able to run
Xastir under Windows.

Good luck!

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U