[aprssig] AJ3U-5 Sat Packets

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon Sep 26 19:54:10 EDT 2005

But there are no satellites using PCSAT as the call.
There is PCSAT-1, -2, -11, -12
PCSAT2, and lots of others, but no PCSAT by
itself.  But I can see how you are using PCSAT*
as a wildcard to filter them all.

I guess in that sense maybe the Satellite Tracking
program could use NO44 as the name or maybe
PCST to avoid this problem...   thanks. Bob

>>> "Andrew Rich" <vk4tec at tech-software.net> 09/26/05 7:39 PM >>>
yeah but they turned up in my aprs stream

I was paring on p/PCSAT/

Thats gunna be data from the sat and data from some script in the USA.

Thats no good. you take away the ability to filter by immitating the
sat.