[aprssig] Balloon Launch Check-list.... jet stream floater coming to eastern US soon.

Brian Riley brianbr at mac.com
Mon Sep 26 16:48:00 EDT 2005

  I realize there is something here that I do not understand. What is
to be gained by starting with a decremented
  WIDEN-N path like WIDE2-1 as opposed to using WIDE1-1? They both
have  one hop left ... what am I missing?

cheers ... 73 de brian  riley, n1bq, underhill center, vermont
   <n1bq at wulfden.org>