[aprssig] Group Tracker Build Projects ?

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Sun Sep 25 20:59:16 EDT 2005

I'm looking to build tracker units (radio,tracker,gps,antenna) for quick
deployment on vehicles for events.

I am looking for examples of this type of unit to eliminate the issue that you
bring up in point 3 below - I want something consistant that can be easily
managed and components easily replaced (if a radio gets broken for example).

Thanks for the info and pointers.