[aprssig] UNIX Displays

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Sat Sep 24 12:44:57 EDT 2005

Bingo

VNC on port 5901 - from laptop

and on remote machine :-

linux:/usr/bin # vncserver
You will require a password to access your desktops.
Password:
Verify:
Would you like to enter a view-only password (y/n)? n
New 'X' desktop is linux:4
Creating default startup script /root/.vnc/xstartup
Starting applications specified in /root/.vnc/xstartup
Log file is /root/.vnc/linux:4.log
linux:/usr/bin #

On Sunday 25 September 2005 02:39, Drew Baxter wrote:
> Doh... :) I don't do Linux unfortunately, I do Unix...  I bet Steve
> Scott or Curt can answer that one, it might be answered on google too..
>
> --Droo, K1XVM
>
> At 12:36 PM 9/24/2005, Andrew Rich wrote:
> >SUSE LINUX
> >
> >Anyidea how to make XVNC run / autorun ?

Andrew Rich VK4TEC
Satellite Ground Station for PCSAT2
www.tech-software.net
vk4tec at tech-software.net