[aprssig] UNIX Displays

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Sat Sep 24 12:43:23 EDT 2005

linux:/usr/bin # vncserver

You will require a password to access your desktops.

Password:
Verify:
Would you like to enter a view-only password (y/n)? n

New 'X' desktop is linux:4

Creating default startup script /root/.vnc/xstartup
Starting applications specified in /root/.vnc/xstartup
Log file is /root/.vnc/linux:4.log

linux:/usr/bin #