[aprssig] Group Tracker Build Projects ?

Art Hostmark ahostma at hostmark.org
Fri Sep 23 23:17:35 EDT 2005

William,

This may be way out in left field but here is a link for a beacon
originally intended for ballooning.  It is light weight and ought to be
pretty rugged.  I have no idea what he would charge for these.

http://www.kd7lmo.net/picobeacon.html

Several people in our ballooning group are interested in these but we
have not gotten to the point of putting together any of these yet.

Art

--- Plaigarized from the Net---
A week after I got here I found out I was two weeks behind. If I ever
get that close to caught up again I'm leaving.
Art Hostmark  KI4GYZ