[aprssig] Group Tracker Build Projects ?

DaveN dbsoft at bendbroadband.com
Fri Sep 23 22:29:44 EDT 2005

Bruce,
Your system sounds very interesting. I have been looking for pictures of
portable trackers that I can post, or that I can link to, in an effort to
give people ideas and tips for construction.  Our SAR unit has used a
variety of tracker configurations but the loose wire and other problems
persist.

We really need a design for a portable tracker that is rugged, compact, and
will fit or attach to a searchers pack.

If you or others have pictures or web links, please send them if you can.

Thanks
Dave W7PDQ
www.dmapper.com