[aprssig] xastir as a satellite ground station (suggestions)

Steve Huston huston at astro.princeton.edu
Thu Sep 15 12:28:01 EDT 2005

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005, Andrew Rich wrote:
> 2) Because the log files do not have the date / time out the front, it makes
> it really hard to use the data for a web page (or search)
> Is it possible to get :- (or make a flag, "DATE OUT FRONT" , and format
> "DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM:SS"
> This way you can write cgi web pages to filter on a match on a per line
> basis.

Actually, if you just want the date and time and the format is not as
important, a better idea is YYYYMMDD HHMMSS (with or without some separators).
Makes it very simple to sort the file and/or narrow searches based on date and
time.

Though that could just be the regular expressions talking :>

--
Steve Huston - W2SRH - Unix Sysadmin, Dept. of Astrophysical Sciences
  Princeton University  |    ICBM Address: 40.346525   -74.651285