[aprssig] How should this work -> TRACE WIDE2-2

Herb Gerhardt hgerhardt at wavecable.com
Thu Sep 15 00:54:30 EDT 2005

Here in the Seattle Area we have a station that sends out this automated
bulletin over RF to our APRS network to try to inform travelers of the path
requirement.  Granted a "smart" tracker that can accept messages is required
to read these bulletins, but it is an attempt of informing our travelers.

KA7PBI-12	BLNA		37	09/14 07:30	path=WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1 for mobiles --tnx

Herb, KB7UVC
NW APRS Group, West Sound Coordinator
Our WEB Site:  http://www.nwaprs.info