[aprssig] PK88 as WIDEn-N Digi ?

KB5ILY - Travis W. Burton kb5ily at arrl.net
Wed Sep 14 20:32:45 EDT 2005

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005, Wes Johnston wrote:

> Ahhh yes.... but perhaps you don't need to have a TNC-x?  just the
> daughterboard and a max232 chip and ANY tnc that does KISS, to include
> kpc3's and pk88's can do the new widen-n stuff.... and probably soon,
> the NSR stuff.
>
> A few minutes with a solder breadboard and you have a brain transplant
> for your older tnc.
>
> Wes

Not much of an option for me, as I have vision problem that limits my kit
work.
73

--
           Travis W. Burton, ESQ., KB5ILY / Prescott, AR
 EC - Nevada County AR, SATERN, ARRL Istructor & VE, AREC I, II & III
                 Internet: mailto:kb5ily at arrl.net
                    WWW:  http://www.kb5ily.org
               GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA
Only he who Attempts the Ridiculous can Achieve the Impossible. (WILL HENRY)
       Red Hat Linux version 7.2 is my operating system of choice.

                   Computers are like Air Conditioners,
             they stop working correctly when you open windows.