[aprssig] Generators and LPG Conversion (was APRS in NOLA)

gervais fillion ve2ckn at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 2 22:55:14 EDT 2005

well Ray,i found their web site

http://www.ampair.com/homepages/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=4&MMN_position=8:8

they seems to have a great deal of experiences
i will try to contact them,anyway just by looking i am learning for my
project here
my blade is my probleme not the generator itself,,,
some years ago i built a transmission base on bycycle shifter ,,it worked
many year
in  a chalet,,,,i have lost my planc now .and the chalet was sold and gone
is my invention too

73/s
thanks all fo this duscussion,in those events of needs of telecom ,we also
need auxilairy power too

gervais,ve2ckn
eastern quebec