[aprssig] Generators and LPG Conversion (was APRS in NOLA)

gervais fillion ve2ckn at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 2 14:31:44 EDT 2005

hi all
i am reading those articles with interest since i just installeda Digi in a
remote site that need
emergency power in case of,,,,,

actually i have batery back up in th e120vac would break,
my question is :
anyone have a diagramm of How to built a windcharger blade
could be interpreted as off topic ,

this way i would install it and be independant of electricity,i already have
a 24 vdc alternator

in my house,i already have a diesel 5 kw generator,a ups for the lan
network,high speed internet modem   so the igate would still operate
locally,,,,and most something to eat for a week

73/s

gervais,ve2ckn
ve2ckn
eastern quebec