[aprssig] New Orleans APRS digi still on the air

Richard Amirault ramirault at erols.com
Thu Sep 1 23:40:33 EDT 2005

Sure you can store gas ... I do it all the time .. BUT, never more than
those 60 days .. About every 4 to 6 weeks I run the car's tank below it's
normal minimum of 1/2 full, so that I can empty the stored gas into the car
and re-fill the gas cans. That way the stored gas is always reasonably
fresh.

Richard Amirault                                N1JDU                Boston,
MA, USA
www.erols.com/ramirault          "Go Fly A Kite"