[aprssig] Alinco DR-135T - EJ41U internal modem

Drew Baxter droobie at maine.rr.com
Mon Oct 31 10:34:36 EST 2005

I have the EJ-41U in the Dr-135TP for my K1XVM Igate.  It is running
in converse mode because it had a habit of locking up in KISS mode
during bursts of data at random intervals.  I use it with Xastir.

Nice radio, nice little package (even can act as a tracker too), but
yeah it has shortcomings.

If you have additional questions feel free to ask.. :-)

--Droo, K1XVM