[aprssig] Airborne APRS

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Fri Oct 28 13:10:59 EDT 2005

Hmm, you are speaking from experience?  My _experience_ has been that
even operating at 12,000 feet over the DFW area (one of the hottest
spots for APRS in the world according to your map) is the exact
opposite.  I operated a D7 with DCD turned on and it transmitted at
altitude.  I think your continual encouragement of transmitting in the
blind causes more QRM (_interference_) than what exists on the channel
already.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net