[aprssig] Public HAM demos (and Free Meal to Military / Veterans)

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Oct 25 15:51:55 EDT 2005

Plan to operate from your Golden Corral Restraurant
on Amateur Radio Military Appreciation Day (ARMAD)
Apparently, not only are they inviting HAM stations
to set up, but if you are military you get a free meal.

>To show support for the U.S. Military, Golden Corral
> restaurants ... will be offering a FREE Dinner Buffet
>with choice of beverage to any former and active
>member of the U.S. militaries on Monday night,
>November 14, 2005 from 5 to 9p.m.
>
>The web link is http://www.goldencorral.net.

Seems like a fun time to show off HAM radio too...
Check with others in your area for a coordinated
response...

And if we overwhelm them, dont complain about
the long line, that just gives you more time to
operate and more people to entertain!

Just thinking out  loud here, I have no other info
yet to go on...

de Wb4aPR, Bob