[aprssig] WHY all the attachments?

Richard Amirault ramirault at erols.com
Tue Oct 25 13:33:28 EDT 2005

That's fine for you .. but some of us do *not* want HTML from this list, and
have our mail readers setup that way.  It appears that, in my case anyway,
HTML mail sent to this list comes in as plain text .. with an attachment
containing the HTML version.

Richard Amirault              N1JDU
Boston, MA, USA          Go Fly A Kite