Fwd: Re: [aprssig] Lets Fix New-N now!

keith allen ag4ac at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 25 11:38:34 EDT 2005

Sorry,
		Everyone was assuming the NM in my below signature stands for New Mexico,
it doesn't.  I'm in Alabama.  The NM stands for Net Manager.  (I saved
space for the sake of my signature block).   Alabama has lots of hills with
lots of low dead spots in between.  :-)    73.

F. Keith Allen,  AG4AC
President, CCERC
NM, St Clair ARES Nets
My cellphone is a HAM Radio.You want to talk to me, GET A LICENSE!