[aprssig] WHY all the attachments?

Richard Amirault ramirault at erols.com
Mon Oct 24 14:11:40 EDT 2005

I see a few .. but not what I would call a lot .. but I have my eMail
program to receive only text messages.  If a message is sent in HTML it is
converted to plain text for me to vew .. but the message now has an
attachment that contains the HTML version.  Is this what you are seeing?

Richard Amirault              N1JDU
Boston, MA, USA          Go Fly A Kite