[aprssig] Delayed Packets

Wes Johnston aprs at kd4rdb.com
Mon Oct 24 07:15:27 EDT 2005

Nothing difinitive, but we had the same problem of delayed IGATEd
packets, and it was related to one guy in our area running UI-View.

I was able to pull data from findu and see duplicate packets that were
delivered out of sequence by 5 to 10 minutes.

When he shut down his UIview station, the problem went away.
Wes